In 2 weeks the OWC 2022 will start. Now more information about it:
- Measurement: The measurement takes place in the “Böbs Werft” (see attached overview plan “Crane”) on Sunday, July 24th and Monday, July 25th. , from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., on Tuesday, 26.07. , from 10:00 a.m. to two hours before the start of the Practice Race. The trailers will be parked on the “Böbs Werft” premises during the Worlds. The arrival can happen a few days before, then please report to the harbor master of the Böbs Shipyard. She will assign the parking space. The time slots for the measurement can be booked on travemuender-woche.com. Craning is only possible from Monday.
Please note: The craning and the berthing places as part of the OWC will only be available to us from Monday, July 25th. If someone wants to crane in beforehand or would like an earlier berthing place is this only possible with individual arrangement with the organization team of the Travemünde Week. Please contact in this case
- Practice Race and Opening Ceremony: The Practice Race will take place on Tuesday, July 26, in the afternoon. The exact time to be announced. The Opening Ceremony, Tuesday 26.07. – probably at 7 p.m., will take place on overseas bridge “Überseebrücke II” near the Y berths.
- Nations Party in a new form: Under the motto “Yngling Worldwide Family” we want to celebrate on Wednesday, July 27th from 7.00 p.m. (alternatively in case of bad weather on Friday, July 29th), a common party of all nations on the overseas bridge “Überseebrücke II” next to the berths. We are looking forward to specialties from different countries again, but we kindly ask you also to think about non-alcoholic drinks for our young people.
- Championship Dinner: Thursday, July 28, Dinner on the Passat
- Pricegiving Ceremony: Saturday, July 30th – Time and place will be announced.
We wish everyone a safe journey – see you soon in Travemünde!